Crypts, Guildhall, City of London
A new and upgraded programme for Fleet Vision International – THE SHOW is now available!
08:30 – 09:30
Coffee, tea and exhibition viewing – Livery Hall, Guildhall
09:30 – 09:35
Welcome by Fleet Vision International and the City of New York – Event hosts: Ann-Marie Knegt, Editor Fleet Vision International/ Eric Richardson, Deputy Fleet Officer for the City of New York
09:35 – 09:45
Welcome by the City of London Corporation – Keith Bottomley, Chairman Porth Health & Environment, City of London Corporation
09:45 – 10:05
Keynote 1 – Adrian Brabazon, Head of UK Fleet Solutions, BP
10:05 – 10:25
Making the decarb business case work – Justin Laney, Partner & General Manager, John Lewis Partnership Central Transport
- Learn about less obvious factors that can favourably tip the cost balance in favour of alternative fuels.
- Find out about new risks that alternative fuels introduce and how they can be mitigated.
- Discover opportunities to improve working conditions and diversity.
Right size, then electrify – Greg Spotts, Director, Department of Transportation (DoT), City of Seattle
- Learn about a powerful framework for making fleet decisions in a carbon-constrained world.
- Ride along with Greg’s journey modernising the fleet of a 1,000-vehicle public works agency in Los Angeles.
- Discover Greg’s approach to fleet as he begins leading the Seattle department of transportation.
10:45 – 11:45
Vehicle demos and exhibitor meet and greet
11:45 – 12:15
Break and exhibition viewing
12:15 – 12:35
Decarbonising Islington Council’s fleet – Chris Demetriou, Head of Corporate Fleet, Transport & Accessible Community Transport, Islington Council
- Discover the benefits of fleet electrification.
- Find out about the challenges of fleet electrification.
- See what the future of fleet electrification is.
12:35 – 12:55
Vauxhall Vivaro Hydrogen UK fleet trials – Brad Miller, Head of Product & Pricing – LCV, Vauxhall, Stellantis
- Hear about FCEV technology and capability.
- Discover future opportunities for hydrogen-LCVs in the UK.
- Learn about the 2023 UK fleet trials.
12:55 – 13:15
Green workshops – strategies for sustainable facilities – Paris Apollon, Chief of Operations at NYC Department of Parks & Recreation
13:15 – 14:15
Lunch break and exhibition viewing
14:15 – 14:35
Future of hydrogen freight and logistics – Professor Martin Freer, Director, Birmingham Energy Institute, The University of Birmingham
- design, including a detailed analysis of the fuel requirements and fuel efficiency.
- Discover a plan for the optimal distribution of hydrogen refuelling stations, capacity requirements, and a method for hydrogen generation with both on-and off-site options.
- Learn about evaluating the skills required to support a hydrogen freight programme.
14:35 – 14:55
Addressing the driver shortage – Sharon Kindleysides, Chief Executive, CILT (UK)
14:55 – 15:15
15:15 – 15:20
Close of the conference and thank you by Fleet Vision International and the City of New York – Event hosts: Ann-Marie Knegt, Editor Fleet Vision International/ Eric Richardson, Deputy Fleet Officer for the City of New York