Celebrating excellence in fleet management
Fleet Vision International – The Show is a celebration of best practices on a global scale, and the event would not be complete without recognition of the achievements of our sector in what has been one of the challenging periods in our history.
Taking place on 27 April 2027 in the inimitable surroundings of the Banking Hall, the Fleet Vision International Gala Dinner & Industry Awards will shine a light on industry excellence across the private and public sectors and bring industry professionals together for an invaluable evening of informal networking
The Fleet Vision International Awards are the ultimate networking event for fleet, logistics and workshop directors and managers in the specialist fleet, essential services and air quality industries.
Hosted by the City of London, the Fleet Vision International Awards celebrates best practices globally. The event would not be complete without recognising our sector’s achievements in challenging periods in our history.
Gala Dinner and drinks reception
The drinks reception, sponsored by Dennis Eagle and Terberg Matec, will take place at 18:00 in the Old Library of the Guildhall. It will offer unrivalled opportunities to network with peers from the public and private sector, OEMs and suppliers and leading industry experts and associations.
- Price per seat: £200.00
- Price per table based on ten seats: £1,800
What is included?
- Attendance to the drinks reception
- Three-course meal
- Half bottle of wine per person on table
- Complimentary bar during the dinner (wine, beer and soft drinks)
- Networking opportunities
Business, lounge suit, cocktail dress
We will be honouring the best in fleet and logistics and those organisations that have achieved the most notable results regarding improvements in air quality and those organisations that have proved that they had the most fleet effective fleet management strategy during COVID.
We will be handing out three awards during the evening:
Presented by the Westminster Commission for Road Air Quality:
- Award for best air quality strategy (Private sector/public sector)
Presented by The City of London Corporation
- Best fleet management strategy (Private sector/public sector)
Presented by Fleet Vision International magazine:
- Fleet personality of the year (Private sector/public sector)
The judges will score on:
– How did the organisation/ individual perform during COVID?
– Viable statistics underlining the achieved outcome
– Improved safety records
– Improvement in personal wellbeing and safety
– Benefits for clients or public
For more information, please, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Judging panel member organisations: